Terms & Conditions
Issued by mytraining.net Pty Ltd (ABN: 90 139 474 070)
These terms and conditions govern the use of the mytraining.net Online Training Reservation & Training Quotation Service including shopping and participation in promotions run by mytraining.net (The Service).
You (The Client) can access this Agreement at any time from the bottom of any page of the website. Please be aware that we are not the course supplier (Training Provider) and our services embrace the facilitation of procurement and booking of the training from diverse course suppliers throughout the APAC region.
By engaging mytraining.net to book your training, you agree to the below terms and conditions:
Products displayed on the site shopping areas can be purchased using secure online payment methods, including; MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal. Customers can be confident that all of their details are protected by the latest security mechanisms and are used only for purposes of the transaction fulfillment.
You will be asked to register as a member of the mytraining.net customer base. Apart from the many member benefits, including receiving regular emails containing special promotions, your shopping address details will be filed saving you the effort of entering these details each time you checkout.
Merchant fees will apply at time of purchase. Please refer to Booking & Merchant Fees.
Please be aware that your credit card statement will display mytraining.net Pty Ltd as the trading agency.
If for any reason any training service provider does not provide the services to which you have been contracted, the liability is against that Training Provider, and not against mytraining.net Pty Ltd.
After payment has been received in the event the training provider has declined the booking and no other alternate suitable training provider offers a similar or same course with a similar date, mytraining.net is obligated to refund in full minus any surcharge fees back to you within 10-14 business days.
Rest assured, our Customer's are our #1 priority.
After payment has been received and in the event that you need to cancel a scheduled course booking, you will need to contact the Training Provider directly. Your request for a cancellation of a transaction booked through mytraining.net is governed by the terms and conditions of the training provider. The training provider may issue a refund of the course cost; which does not include surcharge/commission fees paid to mytraining.net Pty Ltd.
- The Training Provider reserves the right to cancel at its sole discretion any particular course offering. In the event that a specific course offering is cancelled, participants enrolled in that course will be notified by the Training Provider and transferred to the next available course date. In the event that there is no alternate date, the Training Provider may issue a refund of the course cost; which does not include merchant/commission fees paid to mytraining.net Pty Ltd.
- mytraining.net Pty Ltd. acts as a booking agent for training courses and accepts no responsibility for additional incidental costs, refunds or acts controlled by the Training Providers. mytraining.net receives a commission from the Training Provider, for facilitating the booking process between the Customer and the Training Provider.
- Please be aware that these terms and conditions apply to the purchases made on the public scheduled website. Terms and conditions for purchases made on Corporate Branded Portals may be slightly different and are arranged between mytraining.net and the Corporate Branded Portal owner.
Prices are shown in Australian dollars ($AU) and include GST where applicable. All prices are correct at time of publication; however we reserve the right to alter prices for any reason. If this should happen after you have ordered a product, we will contact you prior to processing your order.
mytraining.net is a training reservations/management service, which means we are able to objectively choose from the best providers globally. We pride ourselves on our service and insist on only dealing with companies who have a proven reputation for quality in the training industry.
As part of our reservations service mytraining.net does not charge a booking fee for online transactions, however a merchant fee will be calculated dependent on which payment option you choose at checkout and is calculated in accordance with the merchant's charges.
Merchant fees varies and are as follows: 2% for purchases made with Visa and MasterCard and 3% for American Express. Upon cancellation, the merchant fee is not refundable by mytraining.net.
mytraining.net reserves the right to charge a Service Fee, payable by the Client (you) to mytraining.net when requesting management or auditing/analysis services and is calculated in accordance with the company's usual scale of charges.
mytraining.net does not charge or offer shipping for any of the purchases for sales in the shopping areas as physical shipping is not applicable and not required for the purchase of the service.
We use the secure Hosted Payment page solution from VeriSign to process online orders. Customers can see their cards being authorised and debited in real time, all in an SSL secure environment. The Hosted Payment page enables us to offer customers a safe and speedy online shopping experience.
VeriSign is committed to protecting the security of your data. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure.
Your right to use the Service is personal to you. You may not authorise others to use the Service, and you are responsible for all of your own use of the Service.
You may not download, modify, transmit, or otherwise use any material from the Service for public or commercial purposes. The Service's content, information and advice are free of charge (unless otherwise stipulated). However you are responsible for your own network and connection charges.
Other than connecting to mytraining.net servers by HTTP requests using a web browser, you may not attempt to gain access to mytraining.net servers by any means, including, without limitation, by using administrator passwords or by masquerading as an administrator while using the Service or otherwise.
You agree not to disrupt, modify or interfere with the Service or its associated software, hardware and servers in any way and you agree not to impede or interfere with others use of the Service. You further agree not to alter or tamper with any information or materials on, or associated with, mytraining.net and/or the Service.
mytraining.net will over time provide content and information that children may find interesting and may wish to access. However, no one under the age of 13 years is allowed to provide any personal information. Minors under the age of 18 years are prohibited from making purchases, including subscriptions, on the Service.
mytraining.net subscribe and win competition Terms and Conditions.
- This competition is being run by mytraining.net Pty Ltd and these Terms and Conditions apply to competitions conducted by mytraining.net. By entering entrants accept these terms.
- Entry is open only to residents of the Australian state(s) where the competition is being conducted who comply with any entry restrictions as specified by mytraining.net.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter.
- The competition will open on the 1/4/2014. Entries close at 5pm AEST on the 30/6/2014.
- Participants may enter the competition by subscribing to the mytraining.net newsletter using the signup form online.
- The total prize pool is $150.
- There will be 3 prize draws with the prize for each draw being a $50 Visa Gift Card.
- The first draw will take place on the 1/5/14, the second draw on the 2/6/14 and the last draw will take place on the 1/7/2014.
- Participants may only enter once.
- Participants are only eligible to win one prize.
- Participants are eligible to win the prize for the prize period in which they entered. The three prize periods are 1/4/2014 - 30/4/2014, 1/5/2014 - 31/5/2014 and 1/6/2014 - 30/6/2014.
- Winners will be notified by email and winners will also be announced on Facebook and Twitter.
- The information entrants provide will be used by mytraining.net for the purpose of conducting this competition. By entering this competition, entrants consent to the storage of their personal information on the databases of mytraining.net and its related bodies corporate and mytraining.net and its related bodies corporate may use this information for future promotional and marketing purposes regarding their products and services including contacting entrants via electronic messaging. Mytraining.net may disclose entrants' personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this competition or communicating with entrants. Mytraining.net is bound by the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988.
- All entry forms and other records related to the prize winners will be retained with mytraining.net for at least 12 months after the date on which the winners are decided. These details include; each prize awarded, the date the prize was awarded, the prize's retail value and the name and address of each prizewinner.
- Prizes will be posted to the winners within 7 business days.
- If, despite every reasonable effort mytraining.net cannot contact the prize winner, mytraining.net will retain the prize for 3 months after the draw. At the end of the three months if the prize remains unclaimed the prize may be redrawn.
The mytraining.net logo is a trademark of mytraining.net Pty. Ltd. The copyright and other intellectual property rights in the material contained in the Service are protected by mytraining.net Pty. Ltd.
This Service provides general information about mytraining.net Pty. Ltd. and the products and services they offer. The information contained in the Service has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing information about mytraining.net, its subsidiaries and the services and products they offer. mytraining.net reserves the right to change, delete or move any of the material on the Service at any time without notice.
mytraining.net and its affiliates shall not be liable to you or any third parties for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages allegedly sustained arising out of your access to or inability to access the Service. This includes viruses alleged to have been obtained from the Service, your use of or reliance on the Service or any of the information or materials available on the Service, regardless of the type of claim or the nature of the cause of action.
mytraining.net reserves the right to change, delete or move any part of its terms and conditions and any changes to this policy will be posted on this page.
If any dispute arises in relation to the agreement between you and us, the laws of Australia will apply. You irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, and waive any right that you may have to object to an action being brought in those courts.