Our privacy commitments are fundamental to the way we do business every day. These apply to everyone who has a relationship with us.
mytraining.net Pty. Ltd (ABN 90 139 474 070) trading as mytraining.net, is a subsidiary of Human Group Pty Limited (ABN 37 099 671 280).
Both mytraining.net Pty. Ltd and Human Group Pty Limited are bound by the National Privacy Principles (NPP) contained in the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988.
The Information We Collect, How We Collect It, How We Use It and how we secure it
We collect different types of personal and other information based on your use of our products and services and our business relationship with you. Some examples include:
- Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you -- including your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- Billing information related to your financial relationship with us -- including your payment data, credit card number, security codes, and service history;
- Equipment, Performance, mytraining.net Web Site Usage, Viewing and other Technical Information about your use of our training network, services, products or Web sites.
We collect information in three primary ways:
- You give it to us when you purchase or interact with us about a product or service we offer or provide;
- We collect it automatically when you visit our Web sites or use our products and services;
- Your IP address (internet address of your computer).
We use the information we collect in a variety of ways, including to:
- Provide to your chosen Training Provider to confirm your booking
- Provide you with the best customer experience possible;
- Assist in providing the services you purchase, and to respond to your questions;
- Enable direct communication from us regarding promotional activities E-marketing campaigns and other activities.
- Analysis of certain trends of part of our website to constantly re-invigorate our customers experience(s).
We secure your information by:
- Your data is stored on the mytraining.net Pty Ltd client relationship management secure system. The operator of this system adheres with the Australian Privacy Act and does not misuse personal information.
- Your information is only accessed by authorised persons for legitimate business purposes.
- We securely destroy or de-identify your information when it is no longer required for any purpose which it was collected.
- We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of your contact information submitted to our site.
- A cookie helps us remember who you are and assist in your subsequent experience being seamless and simple.
- You can set your browser preferences to notify you when you receive a cookie, which then allows you to accept or decline. If you do decline, you may not be able to access our website in full and some pages may not display properly.
- Cookies do not reveal your email address or anything about your computer.
Online Security and links
- Your credit card details are only used when placing an order. They are not used for any other purpose.
- We utilise SSl (Secure Sockets Layer) and VeriSign technology which are the most secure current technologies.
- We are constantly upgrading our secure technologies to make sure we are at the leading edge.
- For convenience, our website contains links to other sites. Excluding any other mytraining.net Pty. Ltd site, the links provided do not constitute sponsorship, endorsement or approval of these sites.
- We are not responsible for the security of other sites unless of course it is a mytraining.net Pty. Ltd. We encourage you to read the other sites privacy statements and make sure you are comfortable with them prior to proceeding.
Your Rights and Choices
- You can choose not to receive additional mytraining.net marketing e-mails.
- You can choose to be removed from subscription lists that we use to contact customers with marketing and promotional offers.
- You can unsubscribe and not have to detail any reason. There is no charge to unsubscribe. You are in control.
- You may request (in writing) access to and correction of all your contact information at any time to ensure it is accurate. We may decline (although unlikely to) to correct or update your information where we are entitled to and supply you with the reasons why.
- You need to be aware of inherent risks associated the transmission of information via the internet and understand we can't guarantee or warrant the security of any contact information you submit to our sites.