send this course
to a friend!
for my team!
Training Course ID: (PFS)-1008
People with high Emotional Intelligence (EQ) can manage their emotions, communicate effectively with others, manage change well and solve problems. They also have empathy, remain optimistic and are skilled at influencing and persuading others. This breakthrough two day workshop exposes participants to the fundamentals of Emotional Intelligence and how to apply these competencies to specific workplace situations to lesson conflict, improve productivity, contribute to a positive work environment and improve personal happiness and satisfaction.
* Measure your emotional intelligence with the EQi2® , globally recognised as the most reliable tool.
* Develop competence in the areas of emotional intelligence; Self Awareness, Self Management, Social Awareness and Relationship Management.
* Deepen level of self-awareness by acknowledging areas of both strength and limitation.
* Develop resilience and keep focus on goals even in difficult circumstances.
* Monitor emotional reactions and respond to pressure in a controlled manner.
* Overcome obstacles and rapidly recover from setbacks.
* Display a positive outlook in difficult situations.
* Reflect on the impact of own behaviour on others and learn self control techniques to adjust behaviour.
* Create a workable way of being assertive and giving feedback to colleagues, customers and key stakeholders to strengthen relationships.
* Identify how to be more productive by knowing when to follow, when to question, when to engage in conflict or the expression of difference and how to resolve them .
* Use EI principles to bring joy and motivation to you, your team and your organisation.
* Create a twelve month personal action plan to improve personal performance.
People For Success delivers training in the following course categories: