Just as salespeople need good selling models, coaches also need models to guide their behaviour. The Coaching for Sales Effectiveness workshop will give front-line sales managers the knowledge and skills to effectively coach their sales teams.
Programme participants will learn how to:
- use researched coaching models to interact with sales professionals in a way that reinforces the desired selling standards
- avoid barriers and traps that hinder coaching efforts and undermine sales goals
- optimise coaching time by erasing doubts about when to coach versus when to sell
- aid salespeople in planning calls that achieve positive, bottom-line results
- recognise and encourage specific behaviours that correlate with overall success, rather than rely on quotas to measure performance
- establish coaching priorities by identifying members of the sales team who will most benefit from coaching
- The Coaching for Sales Effectiveness workshop is based on Huthwaites field-tested coaching models. By engaging in a series of exercises and receiving objective feedback from others in the class, participants will begin to develop coaching skills while in the classroom.
- Coaching for Sales Effectiveness provides:
- customised scenarios for practicing successful coaching behaviours in realistic situations
- exercises to identify and overcome common selling mistakes
- structured discussions for implementing individual coaching plans as well as organisation-wide performance goals