How does your organisation rate on customer centricity?
Do your customers agree?
A customer-focused culture is a powerful competitive advantage. Innovative companies measure their level of customer centricity and drive a customer experience culture across their organisations from marketing, sales and customer service to product development, operations and the leadership team.
Our one-day workshop will explore the customer experience process and how business leaders can strengthen their own customer culture and influence that of other organisational functions. It will provide a roadmap, as well as the practical insights, tools and frameworks necessary to improve customer centricity and show you how to measure your progress and increase your teams performance capabilities.
7 dimensions of Customer Centricity
- Strategic Alignment
- Customer Insight
- Customer Foresight
- Competitor Insight
- Peripheral Vision
- Competitor Foresight
- X-Function Collaboration
- Strengthen your customer-centric culture to create a better customer experience
- Understand how to identify the new competitive dynamics that create high risk for your business as well as those which create opportunities for profit
- Understand how different dimensions of customer centricity apply to your strategy and how they create a superior customer experience that have the ability to drive future performance
- Learn how to measure, evaluate and drive your organisations level of customer centricity and the customer experience it delivers
- Learn how to build a customer experience culture that delivers better business results